Wasiur Rahman Khuda Bukhsh
Office: S3/19 1.8
work +49 6151 16-57 239
fax +49 6151 16-57 241
Wasiur R. KhudaBukhsh received his M.Stat. from the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata (India) in 2011. Before joining the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) he obtained his B.Sc. (with Honours in Statistics) from the University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India in 2009. From June 2011 to December 2013, he worked as a Manager in the Advanced Analytics team at the Business Intelligence Unit (BIU) of the ICICI Bank. During his stint there, he worked on risk, insurance and advanced analytics domains. He has been working as an Assistant Scientist at the Bioinspired Communication Systems Lab since January 2014. Since June 2015, he has been working on project C3 within the collaborative research centre MAKI.
Wasiur is interested in applications of probability theory and statistics in various domains of computer science. In particular, he makes use of contact processes on random graphs, and queueing theory in the context of MAKI.
Please visit his personal page here.
You can find possible student projects here.
- Functional Central Limit Theorem For Susceptible-Infected Process On Configuration Model Graphs. KhudaBukhsh, W. R.; Woroszylo, C.; Rempala, G. A.; Koeppl, H. arXiv preprint available here.
- Approximate lumpability for Markovian agent-based models using local symmetries. KhudaBukhsh, W. R.; Auddy, A.; Disser, Y.; Koeppl, H. arXiv preprint available here.
- A Generalized Performance Evaluation Framework for Parallel Systems with Output Synchronization. KhudaBukhsh, W. R.; Kar, S.; Rizk, A.; Koeppl, H. arXiv preprint available here.
- A Comprehensive Analysis of Swarming-based Live Streaming to Leverage Client Heterogeneity. KhudaBukhsh, W. R.; Rueckert, J.; Wulfheide, J.; Hausheer, D.; Koeppl, H. Technical report. Online version available here.
- Quasi-steady-state approximations derived from the stochastic model of enzyme kinetics. Kang H.-W. ; KhudaBukhsh W. R.; Koeppl H.; Rempala G. A. arXiv preprint available here